SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS
Hands-on learning at its best!
Bring your class or organization to Herbaland to learn how our healthy and delicious gummies are made!
Tours last about an hour, and may include the following:
- Research & Development: Check out our laboratory, where our R&D team develops and tests new ideas and flavors for gummies
- Factory Fun: Once your Personal Protective Gear is on, head into the tour to see first-hand how our gummies are made
- Packaging: You'll learn about the machinery and process that helps our team to package and label all of the gummies, so they can be delivered to stores around the world!
- Taste-testing: Everyone's favourite part: Try different gummies - you may even get to taste-test a brand new gummy before anyone else!
- Healthy Learning: Enjoy a short, interactive educational talk about making healthy choices with Herbaland's in-house nutritionist.
Tours are appropriate for kindergarten-grade 12 and are held at our Richmond, BC manufacturing facility. Contact us below for more information on our field trip and a Herbaland team member will get back to you as soon as possible.