These 3-ingredient strawberry coconut pops are a rich, soft, and creamy dessert that’s healthy and will quench your sweet tooth!
- 5 cups organic ripe strawberries, frozen
- 1 ½ cups full-fat coconut milk (canned)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup (or to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until completely smooth. Taste for sweetness and adjust if needed.
- Spoon the mix into popsicle molds. Gently tap the molds on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles. Place the cover on molds and insert popsicle sticks into the center of each mold.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours, or until completely frozen. If using fresh strawberries, freeze for 5-6 hours.
For more fun and fruity recipes, check out our other blogs here.