| Herbaland Naturals
This mouth-watering oatmeal bowl is from our Herbaland Ambassador Connie Leung aka @conniekyleung on Instagram.
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Oat Mylk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Pitaya Powder
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar (optional)
1) Combine the rolled oats, oat mylk, and water in a pot and bring to a boil
2) Once boiled, turn the heat down to low-medium and allow it to simmer
3) When the liquid has been absorbed, mix in the Pitaya powder and coconut sugar
4) Pour into a bowl and add your favorite toppings!!
- Like it extra creamy? Use 1 cup of oat mylk instead and omit the water
- Adding the Pitaya powder too early may cause the color to disappear
- Oat mylk is naturally sweet, feel free to omit the coconut sugar
- I like to add some @goodnewsgummies, fruits, and a drizzle of coconut nectar