Holiday Snow-Bear Gummy Recipe
Looking for a fun and healthy recipe this holiday season? Perfect for yourself, as a gift or to keep the kids entertained during their time off. Holiday snow-bear gummies! Using Good News Gummies -- yum!
A fun holiday treat for the whole family!
- Low in sugar
- Fun to make
- Makes for a great gift
- One package of your favourite good news gummies
- ½ cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vegan butter
- Foam board
- Turmeric powder
- Coconut oil
- Black sesame seeds
- Skewer gummy bears: put one gummy on the end of each toothpick
- Pour ½ cup vegan chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl
- Add vegan butter to the bowl with chocolate chips and microwave for 40 seconds on high
- Take out of the microwave and mix with spatula to check if chocolate is evenly melted
- If chocolate isn’t melted, microwave in 10 second intervals until smooth ** make sure to not overheat -- you will burn the chocolate
- Stir mixture and dip your skewered gummy bears
- Stick gummy bear skewers into a foam board, place two black sesame seeds on each gummy bear for the eyes and allow to set
- Once chocolate coating has dried, make a paste out of turmeric powder, coconut oil and water
- Use the paste to create the snowman's nose with a toothpick or thin paint brush and allow to dry
- Once everything has set your snow-bears are ready to be enjoyed!
Kali Pappas | Nutritionist, CNP