Cooling down a summer day never looked this good! Take snacking to the next level with this creamy and refreshing watermelon coconut smoothie bowl!
- Bowl (go big or go home!)
- 1 cup watermelon (frozen & cubed)
- 1 medium-size banana (frozen & coined)
- ⅓ cup organic coconut milk
- ⅛ tsp organic vanilla extract
- *optional: a hint of lime juice or mint leaves
- Delicious Hippie Snacks Coconut Clusters
- Herbaland Vegan Collagen Booster in Watermelon
- Coined Banana (fresh, not frozen!)
- Your choice of hemp hearts, mint leaves, nuts, or fruits!
- Place frozen watermelon cubes and banana coins into your blender.
- Add in small amounts of coconut milk and pulse. Turn off blender and add more coconut milk until you have reached a thick, whipped consistency.
- Cover the bottom of your bowl with Hippie Snacks Coconut Clusters . . . and eat a few because they are really good!
- Add your whipped smoothie base.
- Top with Herbaland Watermelon Collagen Booster Gummies, Hippie Snacks Coconut Clusters, fresh watermelon slices and any other nuts, seeds or fruits you are in the mood for.