Frozen Coconut Yogurt Clusters with Gummies
Craving a sweet treat that is creamy, crunchy and chewy? Not to mention, healthy and nutritious?
It sounds too good to be true, but not with @holisticfoodie! She created an incredible snack recipe featuring our Pure Beauty gummies.
Try it out! Don't forget to tag us @herbaland and @holisticfoodie so we can see your masterpiece. And while you're there, make sure to follow her too!
Check out her recipe below!
Looking for an easy and healthy snack option that you can make using simple pantry ingredients?! These coconut yogurt clusters made with nuts, seeds and gummies are it!
Yes, that’s right, adding some @herbalandgummies to these add some chewiness and also a boost of nutrition. I love these Pure Beauty gummies from @herbalandgummies because not only do they have a stellar ingredient list, they’re also really delicious and I have to remind myself not to eat half the bottle in one sitting. These gummies just taste like berries and have no added sugar, plus they’re vegan too.
If you want to make these easy coconut clusters, here’s how:
- 1 cup Coconut Yogurt
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Pistachios
- ¼ cup Freeze Dried Raspberries
- 12-14 Herbaland Pure Beauty Gummies
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine. Using a spoon, drop clusters onto the baking sheet and place in the freezer to set for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Move to the fridge or keep in the freezer for a quick snack. Enjoy!