Herbaland Foodie: Blue Coconut Oatmeal Bowl!
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Coconut Mylk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Butterfly Pea Flower Powder
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar (optional)
1) Combine the rolled oats, coconut mylk, and water in a pot and bring to a boil
2) Once boiling, turn the heat down to low-medium and allow it to simmer
3) When the liquid has been absorbed, mix in the butterfly pea flower powder and coconut sugar
4) Pour into a bowl and add your favourite toppings!!
- Like it extra, extra creamy? Use 1 cup of coconut mylk instead and omit the water
- If using sweetened coconut mylk, omit the coconut sugar
- I like to add some @goodnewsgummies, fruits, coconut chips, and a drizzle of coconut nectar